Monday, February 26, 2007

Comicon 2007

This past saturday was the 2nd Annual Comic Con in New York City. I went there with Jay. Compared to last year, this year's Comic Con was 100 times better than the 1st annual Comic Con. I heard more than 18,000 people showed up this year. I was mainly there to support my friend, Josh Z. Carter, who is an amazing artist. He was in the artist alley showcasing his work. If you are interested in learning more about his comics, checkout his website at www.joshzcarter.com.

I also was able to see some interesting people such as Stan Lee, Gary Coleman, Fat Mama from the reality show hehehehe. Call me a geek I had lots of fun!

I took some pictures, check them out!


Josh's latest comic "Uber-Tokyo Trouble" is a very funny and exciting read!


With Josh and my personalized autographed comic book.


My favorite cartoon The SMURFS!


It's Stan Lee!

No comments: