Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ippie Design in Money Magazine!

Hey Everyone!
I am just so excited to tell you the greatest news in Ippie Design history! (so far)
Ippie Design is on Money Magazine's website RIGHT NOW!! and next week we will be on the cover of Money Magazine's July Issue!! Be sure to check it out at your nearest newstand!! (I will be on the cover with 4 other entrepreneurs!) We are very honored to share our story with these other inspirational entrepreneurs in the article. I want to thank Money Magazine for giving us this great opportunity!

None of this would be possible without my partner Junto (Jay) Nozawa's hardwork on marketing and PR. Junto Rocks!!



Check out the online story about Ippie Design!


2 comments:

tata said...

Saw your story in Money Mag. Congratulations! Can I ask why you call your company ippie? What is "Pie"? Thanks!

Ippie Design said...

Hi Tata,

Ippie is my nickname! Friends usually call me Ip, Ipster or Ippie. It doesn't pronounce as "ip" "pie", it should be pronounced as hippie without the "H".

You have an interesting blog by the way! Sorry for the speeding ticket!

Sandy