Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jewelry & Style

Some people say you can tell a person’s personality by looking at their shoes. I say you can tell a person’s style by looking at the jewelry they wear. In the movie Devil Wears Prada, when the "zero fashion sense" Andy Sachs (Anne Hathaway) first showed up for her interview, she was wearing a Tiffany look alike necklace. Her whole look was very tasteless. Tiffany makes beautiful jewelry, but some people wear them because of its brand only. Luxury brands don’t equal to style; you ultimately create your style.

When designing jewelry, I focus not only on the style, but also on the quality. I think the quality of the jewelry is very important because it represents substance. A woman cannot just be beautiful to look at; she has to have substance in order to be happy and attract others. In my opinion, wearing good quality and stylish jewelry shows not only a person’s taste, but also her style in life!

Obviously, I am in love with jewelry. I love jewelry that are delicate yet bold yet with a sense of simplicity…that is the kind of passion I put behind my jewelry.

No comments: