Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Night with Jon Stewart


The weather has been really warm in New York City! (Did you know that it was snowing in Seattle and Dallas? Strange weather huh?) Anyway, other than the usual Thursday nights, this week I went to see the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

The show is usually taped around 6pm and aired at 11pm EST on Comedy Central. I was excited to see Jon Stewart and his guest, Jack Black! Jon Stewart is amazing, during the entire taping, he did not make one mistake. I pretty much laughed and clapped through the whole show. Well the truth is, I was trying to laugh as loud as I can, so later I can say “hey that’s my voice on TV!”

After the show, I went to my favorite Thai restaurant called Won Dee, which I believe offers the best Thai food in the city. I had so much food that I needed to walk it off. On the way home, I passed by the Rockefeller center. The big Christmas tree is already up and lit! I just can’t believe another year has passed! Time flies!

When I got home, the Daily Show was on and I was very focused on the sounds that the audience made. It was too bad that I could not identify my voice on the show, but I still managed to fall asleep with a big smile. ;)

No comments: